Do you like learning new things? Are you great at research and at digging out interesting details? Well, you just might have what it takes to write for Links Indexed.
For an article you’ve already written it must be:
- Word Limit: 500 max
- Accurate and factual: This is the #1 most important rule for our site If what you submit isn’t factual and isn’t well researched, it won’t get accepted.
- Educational and entertaining: so illustrating some interesting fact, historical event, or the like, while not reading like a dictionary.
- Written by you with none of it plagiarized from somewhere else. (note: We always double check this before accepting an article.)
- Not published elsewhere on the web. (published elsewhere in a magazine, book, or the like is OK, so long as you still own the rights to the article; please tell us if it’s been published in one of these places and where/when)
- Content to be sent in a word doc format, along with a summary of the article (50- 60 words), picture of the author (15*15 pixels), brief about the author (60–70 words), picture accompanying the body of the text.
- All articles are expected to follow English (UK).
Send your article or pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org. or Submit your article directly here. We get a ton of submissions so sometimes it takes a while for us to get back to you; so be patient in waiting for a response.